The CBZ Bank Diaspora Account offers Zimbabweans working and living abroad access to financial services back home. The account allows access to various products offered by the CBZ Holdings Group and these include Investments, Mortgage Finance, Insurance, Financial Advisory Services, Agro-Business and Life Policies.
We have a dedicated team who are available anytime to assist with banking needs and enquiries. Our experts and professionals provide advisory services on our products and the general outlook of the operating environment in the country
- USD or ZWL Account
- Access to Mortgage Facilities for property purchases, home improvements and building Finance
- Visa Gold Card for use anywhere in the world, this can be shipped to any location in the world
- 24/7 account access via CBZ Touch and Internet Banking
- Bill payments and school fees payments via CBZ Touch from your base, anytime
What you need to apply
- Colour Passport size photo.
- Zimbabwean National ID or valid Zimbabwean passport with a valid work permit or resident’s permit.
- Local proof of residence.
- Proof of residence in country of residence not older than 3 months
- Current Pay slip/ or acceptable proof of income
- Bank statement from applicants’ foreign bank (3 months ).
- All documents to be certified from Bank officials, commissioner or public officer