We have the ability to manage entire projects through established processes; seamless integration of service providers; proven methodologies; and the preservation of a competitive cost environment. The end result is a fully scrutinized and documented solution with quantitative and qualitative benefits. The team consists of experienced members, well versed in the fields of architecture, construction, development, engineering, technology, accounting and property management.
The services provided herein include strategic facility planning, project and cost management and Development management. We review operations and recommend updates to improve efficiencies and cut costs. This includes facility assessments, building system analyses, value engineering, quality assurance and more. We are good at acquisition and disposal of development sites and properties. Working with our acquisition and disposals team gives you access to vast market and technical expertise. This means you will have a full understanding of a site’s constraints, value and development potential, enabling you to realise maximum proceeds.
Our first priority is always to understand business needs and priorities. We provide support through the entire process of acquisition or disposal in different ways;
- Site analysis – We help you fully understand the site’s physical and technical issues, and the potential risk and reward of development.
- Development appraisal – We assist you to compare the relative value of different mix and density schemes in light of planning guidance.
- Market intelligence – We help you assess potential bidders, purchase price levels and other opportunities including special purchases.
- Planning strategy – We assess the different uses of plans and planning guidance to decide whether to market with or without planning permission or brief.
- Marketing strategy – We help clients prepare for the sale.