A bank account for churches and religious organisations with no services fees, only transactional charges are levied on the account after a debit activity.
|ChurchSaver Account||Corporate Account|
|Internet Banking Guide||No||No|
|VISA Gold Card||No||Yes|
|CBZ Touch Mobile Banking||No||No|
|POS (Point Of Sale)||No||Yes|
|ATM/POS Debit Card||No||No|
|Minimum Opening Deposit (USD)|
|Minimum Balance (USD)||No minimum balance|
|Monthly Account Fee (USD)||$30.00 to $90 per month|
|Interest Rate||Up to 0.3 % p.a.|
- Account is not charged services fees.
- The account has a minimum of US$50.00.
- Internet and Paynet can be accessed using this account.
What you need to apply
- Church Constitution
- Minutes of meeting where it was agreed to open the account
- 2 Passport photos for signatories
- Current ID for signatories
- Proof of residence for signatories in the form of latest utility bill