CBZ is excited to announce the establishment of the CBZ Group’s 7th strategic business unit in the form of CBZ Risk Advisory Services Private Limited. The establishment of CBZ Risk Advisory Services, an insurance broking entity, is in line with our mission to bring convenience to our clients through innovation, efficient service delivery, competence and flexibility.
CBZ Risk Advisory
- is a registered Insurance Broker, licenced and regulated by the Insurance & Pensions Commission (IPEC)
- is a wholly owned subsidiary of CBZ Holdings Limited,
- is well capitalised, with a capital of US$500 000 against a regulatory minimum of US$100 000, and
- As an Insurance Broker, CBZ Risk advisory services operates independently and transacts with different reputable local and international insurance companies.
CBZ Risk Advisory Services has the following three Service Centres:
- Service Centre Number 1 : Short Term Insurance Broking & Risk Advisory Services
- Service Centre Number 2 : Group Employee Benefits & Pensions Consultancy
- Service Centre Number 3: Individual Life Financial Planning
Speaking at a Press conference at CBZ Wealth Managing centre on the 26th of January 2016, CBZ Holdings Group Chief Executive Officer Mr Never Nyemudzo made the following remarks:
We believe that the incorporation of CBZ Risk Advisory marks the continuation of the Group’s successful portfolio & earnings diversification strategy. In fact, with the non-banking subsidiaries’ contribution to the bottom line already at 18%, against a long term target of 20%, we believe that CBZ Risk Advisory Services will significantly aid the Group’s drive to diversify its earnings mix.
Is this the right time? Is it the right investment decision? How will it fit? Who will it serve? What will be the contribution to bottom line?
It is no secret that despite their notably short history, our two insurance business units (CBZ Insurance and CBZ Life) have already made significant inroads into the Zimbabwean market.
- In fact, CBZ Life is widely regarded as one of the fastest growing insurance companies in Zimbabwe.
- CBZ Insurance has an impeccable underwriting track record, ranking among the top 3 short term insurers in terms of profitability, in spite of a smaller premium book.
- However, a closer look at the dynamics in the insurance sector, in particular, and the evolving economy, in general, naturally calls for a further strengthening of our insurance portfolio through investment in infrastructure that supports the distribution channels, product development and customer interface. Our desire is to leverage on our investment in both technological and physical infrastructure to offer our customers an unparalleled opportunity to do business with us through the most convenient way to them.
It is, therefore, against this background that we are introducing CBZ Risk Advisory Services (Pvt) Limited he concluded
For more details email email@example.com or visit us at 59 The Chase, Mount Pleasant Harare.